Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Galison: Fine Art Stationery

When I saw this on Design*Sponge, I had to investigate further! This lead me to the Galison website. Before you waste 15 minutes searching the Galison website to buy these business card holders (like I did), please note that these are for the fall collection and are not on the site just yet. This collection is debuting at a national stationery show in a couple of weeks. Enjoy the sneak peek.

I love the typography and illustrations. Would bring a little whimsy to my office. I think I need that business card holder!

Also from Galison (you can buy these now), this Winterthur Flowers collection is BEAUTIFUL! I could keep that box for recipes or use it as decor in my living room... Love it!

Winterthur Perpetual Calendar $10

Winterthur Flip Top Notecards $12

No comments:

Post a Comment