Thursday, November 5, 2009

My home staging career?

It's hard to put off paying graphic design work to start a home staging career...but a girl can still dream about it and wait for a good opportunity to transition in the future.

From CNN and CareerBuilder.com
Top Seven emerging jobs poised for growth
1. Home stager

"The real-estate market is not what it used to be and homes are taking longer to sell. Potential buyers usually decide how much they like a property by picturing their own possessions in the house. That's not always easy if the home is cluttered with unattractive décor and furnishings. House stagers work with real-estate agents and their clients to improve the appearance of their home and make it more appealing for potential buyers."

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you can come stage my house anytime. I want to rearrange my art (25 pieces?) and I could use your eye, next time you come to Seattle! Cynthia H

    ReplyDelete
  2. dream and dream! i want you doing this, maybe you should talk to my brother will, he's back in town doing real estate.

    ReplyDelete