Monday, March 30, 2009

Pillows that have recently caught my eye


here kitty kitty kitty. Velocity Fauna Pillows from $24.

Etsy > Lindylou has amazing taste in fabrics. I like that she sells pillow covers (we all have pillows we can reuse) which makes them less expensive ($12–22). Also, she sells the fabrics separately here, if I want to make something custom.

Home Sweet Home. I like it. Very homey and sweet. From Wrapables. On sale for $20.99.

Etsy > PillowHappy Sushi Pillow $35. Fun. I'm not a sushi eater, but I might get this if I was.


Etsy > AuntyCookie Eyechart Cushion $30. Would be funny in a waiting room a the eye doctor, though someone might memorize the sequence and cheat on their exam! Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to Etsy right now to research those pillows. They are fab !

    ReplyDelete